Billing Adjustments

If an adjustment is made to your water bill which involves a change in consumption, Pennsylvania American Water Company will forward the adjustment to Diversified Technology Corp. and they will adjust your bill accordingly. (Note: It may take up to one (1) month for any adjustments made to appear on your sewage bill.)

Billing Errors

If you believe that there is an error on your bill, immediately call Diversified Technology Corp. at (844)324-5371 so that the issue can be resolved in a timely and professional manner. If after discussing the billing issue with Diversified Technology Corp. and it has not been resolved, please call the Elizabeth Borough Municipal Authority at 412-384-3686 to discuss the problem.

You can pay your bill online through this link at Diversified Technology Corp.