- September 14, 2021
- 2:00 pm
- 1 Locust Street, Elizabeth, Pa 15037
The Elizabeth Borough Municipal Authority meetings are the second Tuesday of each month @2pm.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, EBMA’s regular meetings are currently being held on Zoom. Should you wish to attend, you can request the link by email. Just give the office a call to set it up no later than noon the day prior to the meeting.
**Please note if your Zoom account does not provide your name, you must identify yourself as present at the meeting. If you do not, the Authority reserves the right to remove you from the virtual meeting**
Elizabeth Borough Municipal Authority
Regular Board Meeting Agenda
September 14, 2021
- Roll call.
- Approve previous minutes submitted.
- Joe Muscatello, and Michael Kenney
- Mr. Rhoderick makes the motion to authorize Boeing and Scattergood as well as DMC to explore the sale of EBMA.
- Operations Manager’s Report
- Financial Report
- Pay bills.
- Aramark $531.03
- Engineer’s Report
- Item 2 Work still not complete. Board Direction Requested
- Item 3 Direction from Board and Solicitor Requested.
- Item 3 Approval of Pennvest Pay Request No. 25
- Solicitor’s Report
- Old Business
- Delinquent Sheriff sale Accounts. Need action
- New Business