- October 12, 2021
- 2:00 pm
- 1 Locust Street, Elizabeth, Pa 15037
The Elizabeth Borough Municipal Authority meetings are the second Tuesday of each month @2pm.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, EBMA’s regular meetings are currently being held on Zoom. Should you wish to attend, you can request the link by email. Just give the office a call to set it up no later than noon the day prior to the meeting.
**Please note if your Zoom account does not provide your name, you must identify yourself as present at the meeting. If you do not, the Authority reserves the right to remove you from the virtual meeting**
Agenda : Regular Board Meeting
Elizabeth Borough Municipal Authority
October 14, 2021
- Roll call.
- Approve minutes from September 14th, 2021 Authority Meeting.
- Operations Manager’s Report
- Motion to renew service agreement with Hach for Total Suspended Solids (TSS) and SC 1500 Controllers in the amount of $10,458.00
- Financial Report
- Pay bills in the amount of $42,412.82.
- Approve Invoice for CUES, Inc. in the amount of $65,072.58 for new camera equipment
- Engineer’s Report
- Recommendation to pay PennVest Pay Request No. 26 in the amount of $40,693.83 (break down listed below)
- Contract 18 – C HVAC – Reno Brothers – $13,769.46
- Senate Engineering – Professional Services – $26,924.37
- Solicitor’s Report
- Old Business
- New Business
- Approve Amendment to allow part-time employees to join the Authority’s pension plan
- Approve Bond Payment, Series 2019 due 11/8/2021 in the amount of $327,533.76
- Approve PMRS 3rd Quarter Pension Payment due 10/31/2021 in the amount of $1866.23
- Refund (closing) $100.50
- Motion to adopt resolution No. 02-2021 of 2021 increasing the based usage rate from $31.50 per EDU to $35.00 per EDU, commencing with the billing cycle in January 2022.