- November 9, 2021
- 2:00 pm
- 1 Locust Street, Elizabeth, Pa 15037
The Elizabeth Borough Municipal Authority meetings are the second Tuesday of each month @2pm.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, EBMA’s regular meetings are currently being held on Zoom. Should you wish to attend, you can request the link by email. Just give the office a call to set it up no later than noon the day prior to the meeting.
**Please note if your Zoom account does not provide your name, you must identify yourself as present at the meeting. If you do not, the Authority reserves the right to remove you from the virtual meeting**
- Roll call
- Approve previous minutes submitted
- Public Comment
- Operations Manager’s Report
- Motion to purchase IDEXX equipment for fecal coliform testing amount $7602.92
- Financial Report
- Pay bills
- Engineer’s Report
- Solicitor’s Report
- Michael Kenney and Joe Muscatello will be at the meeting to speak about the RFP.
- Old Business
- Can Solicitor send out intent to sheriff sale letters to accounts that were on the delinquent list and see if we get a response?
- New Business
- Winter Moratorium 2022
- Pho real estate refund for 3 Market St $649.56 sold in 2019. They Accidentally made payment to account in 2020
- Motion to accept 2020 Financial and single audit